Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i know its old but listen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
homewood99

i know its old but listen Empty
PostSubject: I have an anti greif plugin   i know its old but listen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:43 pm

If your able banana try logbook
Back to top Go down
greiferkiller

PostSubject: Re: i know its old but listen   i know its old but listen I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:51 pm

wow alot of ppl must hate the server. but why does everyone want it down? idk but this needs to stop so we should make the server alot more secure from hacks and greifing and then ban anyone who asks for ranks like executive or mod or to get oped. so everyone try to find plugins to make the server more secure from hackers and greifing. then tell the plugins to banana
Back to top Go down
BananasPwnU
Admin

PostSubject: lol   i know its old but listen I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:59 pm

DigDugga wrote:
Kids these days (Even though most of us here ARE KIDS XD), begging for staff positions, then raging when they don't. Seems all too familiar on Gcraft. NOSTALGIC TIME
Lol Dig, that is true.
Back to top Go down
https://bananacraft.forumotion.net
DigDugga

PostSubject: Re: i know its old but listen   i know its old but listen I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Kids these days (Even though most of us here ARE KIDS XD), begging for staff positions, then raging when they don't. Seems all too familiar on Gcraft. NOSTALGIC TIME
Back to top Go down
homewood99

PostSubject: ok   i know its old but listen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:14 pm

ok thx
Back to top Go down
BananasPwnU
Admin

PostSubject: hmm   i know its old but listen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:37 pm

This video was by RogueTerminator, he recorded it liking our server at first, but then i guess he got annoying and ixuga or someone banned him, to be exact, IP-banned him. That video was recorded like 1 to 2 months ago and it was NOT that title. The original title was like "BananaCraft JOIN! BEST SERVER EVER!" or something like that. RogueTerminater as I said was IP-banned, he said "If you don't give me admin, I will delete this video and quit this server." I'm like that's fine, we have LOADS of better members than you, so he kept asking. And I guess he got IP-banned for a lifetime. So he got pissed, but not just deleted the video, but renamed it to "Bananacraft MINECRAFT server DO NOT JOIN IT SUX ASS GRIEFING ADVISED". Hope you know the information now.
Back to top Go down
https://bananacraft.forumotion.net
homewood99

PostSubject: Re: i know its old but listen   i know its old but listen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:10 pm

homewood99 wrote:
If you really want to know how this greifing started read this

I did some research because i was bored. i found this video on you tube with the title of this.

Bananacraft MINECRAFT server DO NOT JOIN IT SUX ASS GRIEFING ADVISED

and look at the comments. its was resent because of how the server looked like
remember that guy who recorded a video of your server or not. he tried to greif but it did not work. so then thats when that greifing team joined in "for the fun"

i will say this but only once this is advice for you.

[u][b] As your server popularity gets bigger you will face trials of the unthinkable.

as you progress you will even see some bad and good

just trust your most trust to make it all the way.

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO THINK THIS POST IS STUIP????????

you can think what you want but what i say here and now is true.

ill see you on the server good luck.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
homewood99

PostSubject: i know its old but listen   i know its old but listen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:09 pm

If you really want to know how this greifing started read this

I did some research because i was bored. i found this video on you tube with the title of this.

Bananacraft MINECRAFT server DO NOT JOIN IT SUX ASS GRIEFING ADVISED

and look at the comments. its was resent because of how the server looked liked it looked now.
remember that guy who recorded a video of your server or not. he tried to greif but it did not work. so then thats when that greifing team joined in "for the fun"

i will say this but only once this is advice for you.

[u][b] As your server popularity gets bigger you will face trials of the unthinkable.

as you progress you will even see some bad and good

just trust your most trust to make it all the way.

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO THINK THIS POST IS STUIP????????

you can think what you want but what i say here and now is true.

ill see you on the server good luck.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i know its old but listen   i know its old but listen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i know its old but listen
Page 1 of 1