Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SERVER IS ON HAMACHI! NOT 24/7 THOUGH

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
greiferkiller

SERVER IS ON HAMACHI! NOT 24/7 THOUGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER IS ON HAMACHI! NOT 24/7 THOUGH   SERVER IS ON HAMACHI! NOT 24/7 THOUGH I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:15 pm

did i just say vpn i mean vps
Back to top Go down
greiferkiller

PostSubject: Re: SERVER IS ON HAMACHI! NOT 24/7 THOUGH   SERVER IS ON HAMACHI! NOT 24/7 THOUGH I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:14 pm

im able to get into the network but i wont be able to login to the sevrer as often so if im not on the server when it gets the vpn keep me as a mod Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy silent silent silent
Back to top Go down
homewood99

PostSubject: Hmmmmmm   SERVER IS ON HAMACHI! NOT 24/7 THOUGH I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Yea!!!!!!!!!
But i can't join the server with hamachi yet. Sad

Ill be there soon first i have to restore my own server and rebuild mine.

I can help offline if needed to i have nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
DigDugga

PostSubject: Re: SERVER IS ON HAMACHI! NOT 24/7 THOUGH   SERVER IS ON HAMACHI! NOT 24/7 THOUGH I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:34 pm

AAaaaaand great, that version has no join existing network. Only manage networks, and that does not open any windows... fuck
Back to top Go down
DigDugga

PostSubject: HAMACHIII D:   SERVER IS ON HAMACHI! NOT 24/7 THOUGH I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:29 pm

But just because this is BananaCraft, i'll join, plus you gave me GOOD instructions. Very Happy Now, which network?
Back to top Go down
BananasPwnU
Admin

PostSubject: SERVER IS ON HAMACHI! NOT 24/7 THOUGH   SERVER IS ON HAMACHI! NOT 24/7 THOUGH I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Ok, so we have our server back up but no VPS. I am running it Manually, it will be up to 20 players for now and some plugins, the ranks are not finished yet. Though you need to connect to Hamachi to join. You guys may be wondering, I know, i know, Hamachi sucks but I don't want to put it out on public for right now. We will be on Hamachi until we get our VPS back and it will be public again and more secure. Here is how to connect. -

HOWTO connect. IP IS 5.75.87.205 NETWORKS ARE DOWN BELOW AT STEP 6! [YOU NEED TO CONNECT TO NETWORK OR THE IP WONT WORK, FOLLOW ALL STEPS!
1. Download Hamachi on https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/download.aspx DOWNLOAD UNMANAGED

2. Install to your computer, and save it or run it.

3. After LogMeIn Hamachi is installed, run it.

4. Now hamachi should open up, if stuff is not loading, refresh by clicking the Power button in the application.

5. Now, click on network, click "Join existing Network"

6. The last step is to enter the Network ID and password, I have 3 networks just in case the others are full. DO NOT ENTER THE " in the Network ID, also everything needs the be correct, like caps and spaces. Case sensitive.

1st Hamachi Network - "BananaCraft Hamachi" Password: bananas
2nd Hamachi Network - "BananaCraft Hamachi 2" Password: bananas
3rd Hamachi Network - "BananaCraft Hamachi 3" Password: bananas

7. After you are done joining, you should see your name in the Network. Now after you join the network you are good to go!

8. Connect to the IP "5.75.87.205" NO ". While you connect, hamachi needs to be open. If you can't connect the server may be down for maintence or i'm not running it, i told you i don't have my VPS yet. SO we are going to be on hamachi for about 2 or 3 weeks until i get my VPS. Good luck. We do not have ranks right now so, just hold on while I fix it.
Back to top Go down
https://bananacraft.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERVER IS ON HAMACHI! NOT 24/7 THOUGH   SERVER IS ON HAMACHI! NOT 24/7 THOUGH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERVER IS ON HAMACHI! NOT 24/7 THOUGH
Page 1 of 1