Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tip's on how not to be hacked

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
homewood99

Tip's on how not to be hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip's on how not to be hacked   Tip's on how not to be hacked I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:53 pm

ixuga wrote:
homewood99 wrote:
Tip one: Don't be a jerk to people
Tip two: Life is not fair. someone may cause a fight. don't fight back be nice. or be hacked.(exsample dr.bio)

Tip three: don't cause to much attention to yourself.

Tip four: don't become TO popular(exsample. Notch get faked all the time by hackers)

Tip five: Last resort: Change your account.

Oh and by the way. I'm always using hawk.

The End.

So many things wrong with this guide...

1: This isn't called getting hacked.
2: Getting hacked is when someone gets your account information using illegal methods.
3: Tip 1 has nothing to do with being hacked. It just shows that you are a nice player.
4: Tip 3 is a useless information. If you want a higher rank you need to be known.
5: Tip 4 is the same thing with tip 3.
6: Hawk has nothing to do with account hacking. Hawk eye does block log.

Overall, this was a horrible tutorial. The only thing that I agree is that if you get hacked, you should change your account/ password.

ixuga this is when whitelist was on. this is outdated. again plz leave me alone
Back to top Go down
ixuga

PostSubject: Re: Tip's on how not to be hacked   Tip's on how not to be hacked I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:43 pm

homewood99 wrote:
Tip two: Life is not fair. someone may cause a fight. don't fight back be nice. or be hacked.(exsample dr.bio)

Tip four: don't become TO popular(exsample. Notch get faked all the time by hackers)

The End.

So many things wrong with this guide...

1: This isn't called getting hacked.
2: Getting hacked is when someone gets your account information using illegal methods.
3: Tip 1 has nothing to do with being hacked. It just shows that you are a nice player.
4: Tip 3 is a useless information. If you want a higher rank you need to be known.
5: Tip 4 is the same thing with tip 3.
6: Hawk has nothing to do with account hacking. Hawk eye does block log.

Overall, this was a horrible tutorial. The only thing that I agree is that if you get hacked, you should change your account/ password.
Back to top Go down
homewood99

PostSubject: Tip's on how not to be hacked   Tip's on how not to be hacked I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:48 pm

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tip's on how not to be hacked   Tip's on how not to be hacked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tip's on how not to be hacked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Forums :: BananaCraft General Discussion :: BananaCraft Forums-
Jump to: