Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please add me to the whitelist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneWolf

Please add me to the whitelist Empty
PostSubject: It's LoneWolv   Please add me to the whitelist I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:58 am

Yeah my username is LoneWolv . Thanks btw Smile
Back to top Go down
homewood99

PostSubject: Re: Please add me to the whitelist   Please add me to the whitelist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:36 pm

BananasPwnU wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
Banana please whitelist me I really want to join. I'm the one who made that ↑banner↑ remember? C'mon
yes, yes ^^ ty for the banner, also you were RLLY nice to the server. I will whitelist you. So your username is LoneWolf right? Or is it LoneWolf7 or seomthing. Tell me and i will make sure and whitelist you.

Banan i think it's Loneywolv i think check the bottom.
Back to top Go down
BananasPwnU
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please add me to the whitelist   Please add me to the whitelist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:04 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
Banana please whitelist me I really want to join. I'm the one who made that ↑banner↑ remember? C'mon
yes, yes ^^ ty for the banner, also you were RLLY nice to the server. I will whitelist you. So your username is LoneWolf right? Or is it LoneWolf7 or seomthing. Tell me and i will make sure and whitelist you.
Back to top Go down
https://bananacraft.forumotion.net
LoneWolf

PostSubject: Banana please?   Please add me to the whitelist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Back to top Go down
homewood99

PostSubject: Re: Please add me to the whitelist   Please add me to the whitelist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:17 am

LoneWolf wrote:
Hey Banana,
Can you please add me to the whitelist? I haven't played on the server for quite a while and I really want to. Sad

srry maybe we will think. it's up to banana. so far no. Sad
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf

PostSubject: My Username   Please add me to the whitelist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:27 am

My Minecraft username is LoneWolv btw.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf

PostSubject: Please add me to the whitelist   Please add me to the whitelist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:15 am

Hey Banana,
Can you please add me to the whitelist? I haven't played on the server for quite a while and I really want to. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please add me to the whitelist   Please add me to the whitelist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please add me to the whitelist
Page 1 of 1