Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DigDugga

VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    Empty
PostSubject: Herrrrrrrp   VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:16 pm

We'll see ME GUESTTTA Otherwise..yeah
Back to top Go down
Hostile_Enderman

PostSubject: Re: VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:37 am

greiferkiller wrote:
it seems that drbio hacked the server and worldedited entire spawn with sponge chests furnaces water and dirt.
NOW SPAWN IS SCREWED. drbio was banned and anjo took part in greifing spawn well both were banned we cant roll back the damage. so the spawn is basicly screwed. Mad Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad

I don't mean to bee one of those assholes who say I told you so but...
I FUCKING TOLD YOU THE FUCK SO HOLD FUCKING FUCK! THE ONLY FUCKING PEOPLE WHO I ALWAYS FUCKING HATED WITH FUCKING FIERY BURNING FUCKING PASSION! THE FUCKING TWO FUCKERS WHO FUCKED UP THE FUCKING SERVER! THE FUCKING SERVER I FUCKING QUIT BECAUSE OF THOSE FUCKING ASSHOLES. DID I MENTION THE WORD FUCKING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I told you ixuga was a terrible mod and should be demoted, I also said until that happens I am quitting. I knew it wouldn't be long... so your choice. Ban the griefers, or have people quit.

I TOLD YOU SO!

Ok... now that I got that out of my system... I am willing to rejoin =D However if ixuga sets foot on the server, I'm gone.

See, I'm a good judge of character... nuff said...
Back to top Go down
http://arcanaserver.proboards.com
greiferkiller

PostSubject: Re: VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:58 pm

a hate crew from grumpy caft huh. well i will get revenge sooner or later on grumpy and his server ause there complete jerks and morons. but they arent much of a threat unless they hack into a staff account. so really idc about there stupid hate crew.
Back to top Go down
BananasPwnU
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:44 pm

dig you CAN get on we got our VPS back, ip is bananacraft.sytes.net:25584 you NEED the port to connect, if not you will connect to another server.
Back to top Go down
https://bananacraft.forumotion.net
DigDugga

PostSubject: Re: VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:36 pm

GODDAMN IT! If I could only get on! Why all he hate on us. Oh and this is adressed to Banana, you got an official hate crew on you, main from GrumpyCraft, so good luck, and I wish to help you in the best I can.
Back to top Go down
greiferkiller

PostSubject: Re: VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 pm

OH AND SHRED BANNED ME SO I WOULDNT BAN THEM FOR GREIFING
Back to top Go down
greiferkiller

PostSubject: Re: VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:02 pm

WE ARE SCREWED
Back to top Go down
greiferkiller

PostSubject: SERVER IS GETTING SABOTAGED   VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:01 pm

I JUST GOT BANNED AND NOW IXUGA AND SHRED ARE GREIFING HURRY AND SAVE THE F****** SERVER
Back to top Go down
greiferkiller

PostSubject: VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:56 pm

it seems that drbio hacked the server and worldedited entire spawn with sponge chests furnaces water and dirt.
NOW SPAWN IS SCREWED. drbio was banned and anjo took part in greifing spawn well both were banned we cant roll back the damage. so the spawn is basicly screwed. Mad Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN    I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VERY BAD NEW ABOUT SPAWN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Forums :: BananaCraft General Discussion :: BananaCraft Forums-
Jump to: