Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm not whitelisted.

Go down 
+3
TheShreder
BananasPwnU
homewood99
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BananasPwnU
Admin

I'm not whitelisted. Empty
PostSubject: BananaCraft Off whitelist but Under Beta!!   I'm not whitelisted. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:16 pm

Ok BananaCraft is back up, but it is under beta, permissions and ranks arent done so that means you cant do anything but just check out our new spawn. It is not whitelisted right now and anyone can join. You need the port to join, if not you will
connect to another server or cant connect. The IP is bananacraft.sytes.net:25584 We only have a few plugins and stuff right now but it will grow! =)
Back to top Go down
https://bananacraft.forumotion.net
ixuga

PostSubject: Re: I'm not whitelisted.   I'm not whitelisted. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:50 pm

DigDugga wrote:
ixuga wrote:
Server has been on whitelist for a few months due to a certain exp machine.
I'm not whitelisted. Cykci

We've been whitelisted due to new versions, not that stupid machine during 1.2.4, which you left on to leave the server to die. Slowly. EhEh?

Stupid machine by you. I accept the truth.
I'm not whitelisted. U3FzB
Back to top Go down
DigDugga

PostSubject: Seriously?   I'm not whitelisted. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:22 pm

ixuga wrote:

We've been whitelisted due to new versions, not that stupid machine during 1.2.4, which you left on to leave the server to die. Slowly. EhEh?
Back to top Go down
pandamobster

PostSubject: Whitelist me -.-   I'm not whitelisted. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Hey, pandamob here. Mind whitelisting me? after all, im a freaking mod :I
Back to top Go down
ixuga

PostSubject: Re: I'm not whitelisted.   I'm not whitelisted. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Back to top Go down
LoneWolf

PostSubject: I'm not on the whitelist too   I'm not whitelisted. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:20 pm

Hey can you add me to the whitelist please?

Minecraft username: LoneWolv
Back to top Go down
DigDugga

PostSubject: Herp.   I'm not whitelisted. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:29 pm

We're working on fixing up spawn with the new buildings, we are also adding new permissions and plugins, so be patient guys. And trolling greiferkiller. Very Happy That is all. So, be patient and you'll see.
Back to top Go down
TheShreder

PostSubject: im not whitelisted   I'm not whitelisted. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:02 pm

whitelist me please bananas -shreder187 elephant
Back to top Go down
BananasPwnU
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm not whitelisted.   I'm not whitelisted. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:20 am

Sorry homewood, I should say the server will be back up tomorow, we are upgrading to 1.2.3 and it is very unstable. Please be patient, Thank you =)
Back to top Go down
https://bananacraft.forumotion.net
homewood99

PostSubject: I'm not whitelisted.   I'm not whitelisted. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:07 pm

HI guys it's been a while since i seen ya'll. I can'y get on to help because it's whitelisted. can i get on the whitelist?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not whitelisted.   I'm not whitelisted. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not whitelisted.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Forums :: BananaCraft General Discussion :: BananaCraft Forums-
Jump to: