Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVERYONE LISTEN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greiferkiller

EVERYONE LISTEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN   EVERYONE LISTEN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:22 am

idk but im pretty sure it is hackers and if anyone sees staff greifing and banning ppl for no apparent reason then there being hacked.
Back to top Go down
BananasPwnU
Admin

EVERYONE LISTEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN   EVERYONE LISTEN I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:01 pm

greiferkiller wrote:
WHITELIST ME.
this is stupid they keep hacking us. Sad
YAY GREIFERKILLER IS BACK!! Very Happy YOU WILL BE WHITELISTED, ALSO WHERE IS THE HACKING TEAM FROM?
Back to top Go down
https://bananacraft.forumotion.net
greiferkiller

EVERYONE LISTEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN   EVERYONE LISTEN I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:08 pm

WHITELIST ME.
this is stupid they keep hacking us. Sad
Back to top Go down
greiferkiller

EVERYONE LISTEN Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE LISTEN   EVERYONE LISTEN I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:04 pm

GUYS ALL THE GREIFING THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON WAS FROM A TEAM OF HACKERS. THERE HACKING INTO STAFF ACCOUNTS AND GREIFING LIKE CRAZY. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE THE OTHER DAY DIGDUGGA BANNED ME FOR NO REASON THEN BLEW UP SPAWN WHILE THE WHITELIST WAS IN PLACE. BUT REALLY IT WAS A HACKER THAT HACKED HIS ACCOUNT AND DID THIS. ALSO NOW IM NOT WHITELISTED WTF. IF THEY CONTINUE HACKING ILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR THE OTHER STAFF. NOW WE EITHER STOP IT OR LET IT CONTINUE CAUSE IM JUST TIRED OF IT. Cool Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EVERYONE LISTEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN   EVERYONE LISTEN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE LISTEN
Page 1 of 1