Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reguarding ixuga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ixuga

reguarding ixuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: reguarding ixuga   reguarding ixuga I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:01 am

homewood99 wrote:
ixuga 1. We have proof. and it's us and bana can check his server log. 2. Your not clean yourself. You told me on skype that you can acess banacrafy chat logs. You hacked. unless banana gave you permission to. your not clean either and i have pfoof. it's called skype. 3. why should anyone believe YOU.
Your just tring to get people in trouble. Come on. Marinda1 she did nothing. she was doing the Right thing. I even bet you sended people like DJ to get us in trouble.

So go away we did nothing.

-.-

I didn't even hack. There is this thing called, "Server IRC". I just type in your server ip and I can read whatever you guys type. I didn't even hack, I used a flaw with one of your plugins.
Back to top Go down
homewood99

reguarding ixuga Empty
PostSubject: reguarding ixuga   reguarding ixuga I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:09 pm

ixuga 1. We have proof. and it's us and bana can check his server log. 2. Your not clean yourself. You told me on skype that you can acess banacrafy chat logs. You hacked. unless banana gave you permission to. your not clean either and i have pfoof. it's called skype. 3. why should anyone believe YOU.
Your just tring to get people in trouble. Come on. Marinda1 she did nothing. she was doing the Right thing. I even bet you sended people like DJ to get us in trouble.

So go away we did nothing.

-.-
Back to top Go down

reguarding ixuga
Page 1 of 1