Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

peanut or me choose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greiferkiller

peanut or me choose Empty
PostSubject: Re: peanut or me choose   peanut or me choose I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:37 pm

wow u ppl must be having a tough time with the hackers to bad im not there to ban them. so good luck with the hackers. and thx for pissing me off cause now i hate peanut and his friends more than ever since u like to hire haters like ixuga and peanut. so idc about ur hacking nor greifing problems. the reason why u guys have such hard times with hackers is because of the STAFF having friends that are hackers or there prime targets. i dont want to be dealing with the BS.
Back to top Go down
greiferkiller

PostSubject: Re: peanut or me choose   peanut or me choose I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:38 pm

idk he said he was admin for a server with 4k ppl and was instantly admin. then he temp banned me til april 22 for nothing. peanut doesnt deserve admin nor to be opped cause he keeps trying to op ppl. and keeps abusing his freaking powers. peanut can tell such lies just to get admin and get away with his power abusing. so either GET RID OF PEANUT or im leaving the server. cause if haters keep getting admin just because he says he is admin on a server then this wont stop. and if bananas reads this peanut could be telling a LIE about being admin on a server with 4k ppl. never TRUST almost anyone on the internet. especially peanut.
Back to top Go down
homewood99

PostSubject: Re: peanut or me choose   peanut or me choose I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:50 pm

greif i could demote him. and how did peanutt get admin in the first place
Back to top Go down
greiferkiller

PostSubject: Re: peanut or me choose   peanut or me choose I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:29 pm

i mean april 14
Back to top Go down
greiferkiller

PostSubject: peanut or me choose   peanut or me choose I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:07 pm

if ur looking for a power abusing admin then look at this reply. peanuttaffy loves to boss ppl around and BLAME things he did on others. like for instance last night april 13 peanut starts turning on and off the lag (mobs liquids decay items) and blames it on ME. now u can keep the power abuser and demote me or u can demote him and keep me as mod. choose cause at this point imsoo p***ed at peanut. and id choose upon popularity cause MOST ppl are on MY side. and MOST ppl hate him. and JUST BECAUSE he is ADMIN on most servers doesnt mean he is the PERFECT admin. i honestly hate peanut because he has been purposely been attacking me when i do nothing to him. and if ur gonna believe a liar that would be a horrible mistake. cause he does abuse his powers. spam is not ban worthy spam is mute worthy and jail. not ban cause more ppl are gonna hate him. and more ppl will know that he is a power abuser. also i help ppl more he doesnt. so who'side are u on his or mine. u can ask everyone on the server about what they think of peanut. to help ur decision. but im not going to be on the server until u GET rid of him. cause ur so called ADMIN is nothing but a control freak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peanut or me choose   peanut or me choose I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

peanut or me choose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Forums :: BananaCraft General Discussion :: BananaCraft Forums-
Jump to: