Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Idea on Staff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
homewood99

New Idea on Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Idea on Staff   New Idea on Staff I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:24 pm

JipJipJip wrote:
Before you go around accusing people show proof that it was me? no proof = no punishment fair is fair... and i never touched a mob spawner i was buildign my house when king came over and started whining

srry bro but you are suspicious.

as hard it is to say this -.-

i believe ixuga.
Back to top Go down
JipJipJip

New Idea on Staff Empty
PostSubject: wow..   New Idea on Staff I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:36 am

Before you go around accusing people show proof that it was me? no proof = no punishment fair is fair... and i never touched a mob spawner i was buildign my house when king came over and started whining
Back to top Go down
ixuga

New Idea on Staff Empty
PostSubject: New Idea on Staff   New Idea on Staff I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Banana, have you ever thought about who was going to be staff? I seen many staff members either abuse their powers or, don't know how to use their commands. Can you please fix this as it will show to the future generation that this server has useless staff members. If this happens, you can lose future donators. Today, I had an encounter with jipjipjip. He decieded to grief my Mob spawner and denied it was him. When I told Azza about it, he hawk eyed it and it turned out to be jipjipjip. However, he just decided to let jip go. This is unfair and might cause new players to think that griefing is allowed.

Love and Tentacles,
ixuga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Idea on Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Idea on Staff   New Idea on Staff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Idea on Staff
Page 1 of 1